How to Update Safari – Get the Latest Browser Updates on iOS and macOS
Safari is the third most popular browser, after the gold medal Google Chrome and relatively new silver medalist Microsoft Edge. Safari offers various features that keep its users happy and safe. However, occasional updates are still needed to ensure you get the best experience from your Safari browser. This article will teach you how to update your Safari manually.
Safari is often updated several times a year. It does this to patch new security vulnerabilities and stop hacker attacks. However, sometimes updates include new features or change the look of the system.
By default, Safari updates without any action required on your part. However, if you need to update Safari manually, you’ve come to the right place. Below are the steps to update Safari on macOS and iOS.
How to Manually Update Safari on macOS
1. To update your browser on macOS, click the apple menu and select System Preferences. This will open the System Preferences window.
2. Then click on Software update and wait for your device to charge.
3. Select updates related to your Safari browser. If none are displayed, your Safari is already up to date.
How to Manually Update Safari on iOS Devices
1. Safari update steps on iOS differ from those on macOS. Here, the first thing you need to do is open your Settings application.
2. Go to General section.
3. Click Software update. Wait for your iOS device to load and select Safari related updates. You now have the safest and most recent version of your browser.