How to Save Webpage as PDF in Firefox 2022 Browser
This tutorial is about how to save a web page as a PDF in the Firefox browser. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Save a Webpage as PDF in Firefox Browser. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Save Webpage as PDF in Firefox Browser
You already know that web pages can contain useful information, instructions, contact details and much more. So if you come across a page while browsing Firefox that you want to save, it’s easy! And saving as a PDF document might be your preferred file format. Once you save it, you can annotate it, share it, or save it for reference. How to save a webpage as PDF with Mozilla Firefox. Fortunately, it doesn’t matter whether you use Firefox on Windows or Mac. The steps to save the page and (most) the settings you can customize are the same.
From the Destination drop-down list, select Save as PDF. From there, you can click Save and continue choosing a location to save the PDF. For more options, click More settings. You can now choose the paper size, scale the page, choose the number of pages per sheet and adjust the margins. You can also see headers, footers, and backgrounds. One of the best settings is currently only available in Firefox on Windows, sorry Mac users. Under Format, you have options for Original and Simplified.
How to Save a Webpage as PDF in Firefox Browser
- First, open Mozilla Firefox on your Windows 10 computer.
- Now open the webpage you want to save as PDF.
- Now tap on the hamburger menu located at the top right corner of the window.
- From the drop-down menu, click on the “Print” option.
- On the Print Preview page, click “Print”. This will open a new window; there you need to select “Microsoft Print to PDF” in the Select Printer option and then click “Print”.
- In the next window, you need to select the location where you want to save the PDF file and then click on the “Save” button.
Final Words: How to Save Webpage as PDF in Firefox Browser
Hope you understand this article How to Save a Webpage as PDF in Firefox Browser, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.