How to Open Website on Edge Browser Using CMD 2022 Tip
This tutorial is about how to open a website on Edge browser using CMD. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Open a Website on Edge Browser Using CMD. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Open Website on Edge Browser Using CMD
Microsoft Edge is Microsoft’s flagship browser that comes pre-installed on Windows computers and set as default. It was released in 2015 and was Microsoft’s answer to the main browsers on the market at the time, such as Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. It succeeded Internet Explorer, Microsoft’s former default browser, which was derided in the computing community for its poor performance and typical behavior as a “Chrome downloader”. Microsoft Edge is Windows 10’s default web browser, and its latest version is based on Chromium, the same rendering engine Chrome uses, but it offers many features that Chrome doesn’t include by default.
That’s why some people say Edge is a new Chrome on steroids. You can launch apps and programs from the command prompt, and Microsoft Edge is no exception. You can also use the command prompt to start Edge in incognito mode, open a specific website, or restore your previous session. That’s how. To start Microsoft Edge using the command prompt, you must have already downloaded and installed Edge. These steps work for both Legacy Edge and Chromium-based Edge.
How to Open Website in Edge Browser Using CMD
- First, open the Start menu. You can do this by pressing the “Home” key.
- Type “cmd” and press Enter to open the Command Prompt window.
- After opening the command prompt window, use the “launch msedge” command to open the Edge browser.
- To open a URL from the command line in the Edge browser, run the command “start msedge www.example.com”. Replace the dummy URL with the actual website URL.
Start Edge in incognito mode from the command line
- Open the system symbols window.
- After opening it, run the “start msedge -inprivate” command to open Edge in incognito mode.
- To open a URL in incognito mode, run the command “start msedge www.example.com -inprivate”. Replace the dummy URL with the real URL.
Final Words: How to Open a Website on Edge Browser Using CMD
Hope you understand this article How to Open a Website on Edge Browser Using CMD, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.