How to Install or Uninstall Google Chrome Browser Tip 2022
This tutorial is about how to install or uninstall Google Chrome browser. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Install or Uninstall Google Chrome Browser. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to install or uninstall Google Chrome browser
Google Chrome is one of the most popular web browsers for a reason. It’s available on all desktop and mobile operating systems, syncs your bookmarks and history across devices, and is constantly updated to remain the fastest browser available. However, Chrome can sometimes cause problems. It may crash in the middle of a session or stop working altogether. Sometimes it refuses to open or shows an error message when you open it. If you encounter these problems, the best solution is to delete all Google Chrome data from your computer and reinstall the browser.
You may also find that you are tired of using Google Chrome. Maybe you’re leaving the Google ecosystem to move to the Apple ecosystem, or maybe you want to improve your privacy by switching to Firefox. Start typing Control Panel and with the Start menu open, click on the Control Panel app when it appears. If you have a new computer or just installed Windows 10, Chrome is not installed by default. There is no need to worry as the process is very simple and certainly hassle free. I will show you how to install and also uninstall the browser.
How to Install Chrome on a Windows PC
- Just open whatever browser you have (I’m using Microsoft Edge to show you the steps) and navigate to https://www.google.com/chrome/. This is what the page will display. Click Download Chrome.
- The ChromeSetup.exe file will be downloaded. depending on your browser it will appear at the bottom or top of the screen like mine. Once the download is complete, click Open File to start the installation.
- A UAC prompt like this will open and ask, “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?” Click Yes to start the installation.
- This is what you will see, as soon as the installation begins.
- Once the installation is complete, Google Chrome will launch automatically and an icon will be added to your desktop.
Uninstall Chrome on a Windows PC
- Click the Start menu or the Windows button at the bottom of the screen and type Uninstall in the search box. Open Add/Remove Programs.
- The following screen will appear. Under Apps & Features, in the search bar, type Chrome.
- When the Google Chrome option appears, just click Uninstall.
- This will give another uninstall message. Click Uninstall.
- Once again, a UAC prompt will appear asking, “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?” Click Yes.
- Again, you’ll be asked if you want to uninstall Chrome, and you can check the “Also delete your browsing data” box if you want. This will also delete your bookmarks and other information. If you don’t want this permanently deleted, I suggest you leave this option unchecked.
- A survey will open in your default browser asking why you uninstalled Chrome. You can choose to fill it in or simply ignore it.
Final Words: How to Install or Uninstall Google Chrome Browser
Hope you understand this article How to Install or Uninstall Google Chrome Browser, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.