How to Install Git Browser on Kodi 2022 Tip
This tutorial is about how to install Git Browser on Kodi. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Install Git Browser on Kodi. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Install Git Browser on Kodi
There are several ways to install Kodi add-ons from GitHub. However, we believe that the easiest method is to use the “Git Browser” plugin. With this addon (which by the way is completely safe and legal), you can easily integrate GitHub into your Kodi, so that you can not only install your addons, but also update them.
In this regard, the “Git Browser” addon is the best option at the moment because it integrates very well with Kodi. Moreover, it is easy to use and suitable even for beginners. However, before you start installing plugins, we have a very important note for you. So read the following section very carefully.
How to Install Git Browser on Kodi
- Launch Kodi then from the home screen click on Settings
- Go to System Settings (click on System if you have Kodi 18 Leia)
- Select Plugins on the left of the screen
- Go to the right of the screen and enable the Unknown Sources option
- Click Yes when prompted
Install Git Browser directly from the TVAddons repository
- Click Settings on the Kodi home screen
- open file manager
- Click Add Source
- Click where it says
- Type the following URL exactly as shown here: http://fusion.tvaddons.co
- Click OK
- Highlight Enter a name for this media source and type the name you want to give to the source you added.
- Let’s move on to merging. Click OK
- Return to Kodi Home Screen
- Click Plugins
- Select the open box icon in the upper left corner of the next screen (also called Package Installer)
- Click Install from zip file
- Click on the font name merge (or whatever name you gave the font earlier)
- Click on kodi-rest
- Open the following English folder
- Click repository.xbmchub-3.0.0.zip on the next screen. You will need to scroll down to locate this zip file.
- Wait for the addon installation notification from the TVAddons.co addon repository (near the top right corner of the screen)
- Click Install from Repository
- Click on TVADDONS.co Plugin Repository
- Open the Add-ons option of the program
- Select and click on Git Browser in the next window
- Click Install at the bottom right of the window (click OK if you see an additional popup on Kodi 18)
- Wait to see the Git Browser plugin installation notification (again top right)
Final Words: How to Install Git Browser on Kodi
Hope you understand this article How to Install Git Browser on Kodi, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.