How To Enable New Extensions Menu In Google Chrome Browser 2022 Tip
This tutorial is about how to enable new Extensions menu in Google Chrome browser. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Enable New Extensions Menu in Google Chrome Browser. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to enable new Extensions menu in Google Chrome browser
If you read my Lifehacker articles, you can quickly see that I’m a fan of browser extensions. I have extensions to add a dark mode to my browser, one to preview websites so I don’t have to open a tab, and even a browser extension that helps me manage all the tabs I open. As a result, I also have a ton of extension icons in my toolbar, so many that it can sometimes be a bit difficult to find what I’m looking for. Google is currently working on a new Extensions menu that will clean up your toolbar by hiding all of these extensions under a single menu icon. It’s now available as a Google Experience.
To do this, type chrome://flags in your browser’s address bar and press Enter. When the Experiences page appears, type “toolbar extensions” to reveal the toolbar option, then select “Enabled” from the drop-down menu next to it. Once enabled, Chrome will ask you to restart it for your changes to take effect. When you do this, all of your extensions will now be nested under a single puzzle piece icon. Click on it and a drop-down list will appear with all your extensions nested below.
To Disable Extension Toolbar Menu in Google Chrome
- Close Google Chrome.
- Right-click your desktop shortcut and select Properties from the context menu.
- Add –disable-features=ExtensionsToolbarMenu after the chrome.exe part in the shortcut target area.
- Launch Google Chrome using the modified shortcut.
Enable or disable extension toolbar menu with flag
- Open Google Chrome.
- Enter the following text in the address bar: chrome://flags/#extensions-toolbar-menu.
- Select Enabled from the drop-down list next to the “Extensions Toolbar Menu” option to enable the menu.
- Setting it to Disabled will disable the expansion menu.
- Restart Google Chrome by manually closing it or you can also use the Relaunch button that will appear at the bottom of the page.
Final Words: How to Enable New Extensions Menu in Google Chrome Browser
Hope you understand this article How to Enable New Extensions Menu in Google Chrome Browser, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.