How to Create Super-Fast Google Chrome Browser on PC 2022 Tip
This tutorial is about creating a super-fast Google Chrome browser on PC. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Create a Super-Fast Google Chrome Browser on PC. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Create Super-Fast Google Chrome Browser on PC
Google Chrome is the most popular web browser for internet lovers because the user experience is faster and smoother. It is the safest web browser compatibility with your device. There are several reasons (e.g. cache, junk files, browsing history, problem causing extensions, etc.) that make Google Chrome relatively slow. If you are having issues with slow performance of Google Chrome after Windows 10 2004 updates. Chrome seems a bit slower than before, consuming a lot of your system’s CPU or RAM, which makes your PC slower . slower than it should. Chrome runs on open source code from the Chromium Project and uses its own Blink web rendering engine. Most modern web browsers use Chromium code in their browser.
Yet Chrome remains the de facto standard for modern web browsing, controlling 74% of the global market, according to recent data from analytics provider Net Applications. And it has many positive benefits to offer, one of which is its tight integration with the rest of the Google ecosystem, a particular advantage for Google Workspace users. They’re all easy to implement and free of significant side effects, and together they’re virtually guaranteed to give your browser a much-needed physical boost.
How to Create Google Chrome Superfast Browser on PC
Update your Chrome browser
One way to speed up the Chrome browser is to update the browser to the latest version available. Newer versions of the browser have better optimized files and tend to run faster than older versions.
- Open Chrome, click on the three dots in the upper right corner and select Settings.
- Click the About Chrome option on the left sidebar.
- On the right panel, you will find the option to update Chrome.
Close unnecessary tabs
One of the reasons why Chrome is slow is that you have too many tabs open at the same time in this browser. To speed up Chrome Browser, you need to make sure that you only keep active the tabs you actually use.
- Close unnecessary tabs in your browsers and it will speed up the browser a bit.
- If you don’t want to manually close inactive tabs, download and install an extension like The Great Suspender. Automatically suspend tabs that aren’t active in Chrome.
Disable unwanted extensions
Chrome lets you extend its functionality by adding extensions. The disadvantage of adding extensions is that they consume a lot of resources on your computer and slow down your browser. If you’re not using an extension, it’s a good idea to remove it from Chrome.
- Click on the three dots in the upper right corner, select More tools and choose Extensions.
- You will see a list of all installed extensions. Select the ones you don’t use and turn the lever on those extensions to the OFF position. This will disable them in your browser.
- If you don’t use an extension at all, click the Remove button to completely remove it from Chrome.
Remove unwanted Chrome apps
Chrome lets you install apps to perform various tasks from your computer’s browser. If you are not using one or more of these apps, you should remove them to free up resources and speed up your Chrome browser.
- Open a new tab in Chrome, type the following in the address bar and hit enter.
- You will see the installed apps in your browser. Right-click the app you want to remove and choose Remove from Chrome.
- Select Remove in the message on your screen to completely remove the chosen app from your browser.
Clear your browsing history and other data
It’s a good idea to clear your browsing history and other data saved in Chrome to keep your browser healthy. This helps improve performance and speed up the Chrome browser.
- Click on the three dots in the upper right corner and choose Settings.
- Scroll down and click on the Clear browsing data option.
- On the next screen, set the options as follows:
- Time Range – Select the period during which the data should be deleted.
- Choose the type of data you want to remove from Chrome.
- Click Clear Data at the bottom.
Clean up your computer with Chrome
Chrome for Windows includes an option to scan for malware and other suspicious software on your computer. You can use this cleanup tool to find such software and permanently remove it from your computer. This will improve the performance of Chrome on your PC.
- Select the three vertical dots in the upper right corner and click Settings.
- Scroll down and click Advanced.
- Scroll down and select Clean up computer.
- Click Find on the next screen to find and remove suspicious software.
Reset Chrome Browser
If nothing works, you can reset all Chrome settings to default to speed up Chrome browser. This will make the browser work as if you are opening it for the first time.
- Go to Chrome’s settings by clicking on the three dots in the upper right corner and selecting Settings.
- Click Advanced.
- Scroll down and click Restore settings to their original defaults.
- Click Reset Settings.
Final Words: How to Create a Super-Fast Google Chrome Browser on PC
Hope you understand this article How to Create a Super-Fast Google Chrome Browser on PC, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.