How to Create Microsoft Edge Default Browser on Android 2022
This tutorial is about creating Microsoft Edge default browser on Android. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Create Microsoft Edge Default Browser on Android. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to create Microsoft Edge default browser on Android
Microsoft has put a lot of effort into improving the browsing experience with Edge, and it has paid off. Microsoft Edge has enough features and benefits to be a viable alternative to popular browsers like Chrome or Firefox. The Edge web browser is now available for Android devices, but it’s still in beta. When it was first available for Android, it was nothing more than a basic web browser.
After a few updates, it has turned into an impressive web browser, as you would expect when using the Edge web browser on your Windows PC. While setting a default web browser on mobile isn’t that important, most of the time you just need to launch a web browser from its shortcut in the app drawer and use that too. as long as you want. There are two ways to make Microsoft Edge your default browser on Android phones like Samsung, Google Pixel, OnePlus, Oppo, Xiaomi, etc. Follow the steps in Set Microsoft Edge as default browser on Android.
How to Create the Default Microsoft Edge Browser on Android
There are two ways to make Microsoft Edge your default browser on Android phones like Samsung, Google Pixel, OnePlus, Oppo, Xiaomi, etc.
- Install Microsoft Edge on your Android phone.
- Open Settings on your phone.
- Go to Apps or Apps & notifications and touch Default apps.
- Tap the Browser app to set a new default app. Select Border from the list.
Using Microsoft Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge on your phone.
- Tap the three dots icon and select Settings.
- You will see a message notification at the top saying “Set as default browser”. play If you don’t see it, search for “Set Microsoft Edge as default” at the bottom. play it
- Tapping either will take you to your phone’s default app settings. Tap the Browser App option and select Edge from the list.
Final Words: How to Create a Default Microsoft Edge Browser on Android
Hope you understand this article How to Create Microsoft Edge Default Browser on Android, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.