How to Change Profile Picture on Google Chrome Browser 2022 Tip
This tutorial explains how to change profile picture on Google Chrome browser. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog, How to Change Profile Picture on Google Chrome Browser. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Change Profile Picture on Google Chrome Browser
Google continues to make life easier for its users by introducing new and better features. Chrome profiles are nothing new for Chrome users. People used them to separate their history and bookmarks. Google Chrome offers a new feature where every time you restart Chrome you will be prompted to sign in to your profile or create a new one. With just a few simple steps, you can change the theme color and avatar/profile picture. You can even browse as a guest if you want.
All of this has dramatically improved the Chrome user experience. By default, Chrome automatically uses your Google Account profile picture as the avatar icon for your Chrome profile. It can be boring sometimes. So, if you want to change your profile picture in Google Chrome, read on. There are two ways to change your profile picture icon in Google Chrome. You can do this in Chrome settings or in your Google account settings. Let’s check both.
How to Change Profile Picture in Google Chrome Browser
- Open Google Chrome browser on your computer.
- Click on the 3 dots icon located at the top right of the page.
- Go to settings.”
- In the “You and Google” section. Click on “Chrome name and image”.
- Enter the new name in the field.
- To change your profile picture, select one of the available images from the list.
- Once you’ve made your selection, Google Chrome automatically saves your changes.
- Here’s how you can change your name and profile picture in Google Chrome.
- In the second method, launch Chrome and click on the profile icon in the upper right corner.
- In the menu that opens, click on the “Manage profiles” icon.
- The “Who uses Chrome” page will open. Click on the three-dot menu in your profile and click on “Edit”.
- You will be redirected to the Customize Profile page. There you can change your name, theme color and profile picture as mentioned above.
- Restart the browser and you will see the newly configured image on your profile.
Final Words: How to Change Profile Picture on Google Chrome Browser
Hope you understand this article, How to Change Profile Picture on Google Chrome Browser. If your answer is no, you can ask anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your friends and family to show your support.