Drifted.com Launches “Ultimate” Free Online Browser Game For International Drift Fans – European Gaming Industry News
Drifted, the global online drifting platform and community, announces the launch of Drift Hunters MAX with its roster of new features, cars, tracks and visual enhancements, resulting in the ultimate free-to-play online drifting game. The new version is announced to the press as the American championship, Formula Drift, takes place in Long Beach, California.
Responding to fan requests for updates on the original Drift Hunters game, the Drifted.com team developed a new version from the ground up. By taking this approach, the team was able to utilize the best of the Unity game engine, opening up many exciting new possibilities for players.
Features of Drift Hunters MAX:
- Improvements to players’ ability to save their game progress. Integration into Drifted.com’s new account feature allows users to save their progress to the Cloud, log in and resume their game regardless their location. This is ideal for people on the go or on the go.
- Improved graphics that take the visuals of Drift Hunters MAX to the next level.
- Improved physics that provides the most realistic browser drifting experience yet.
- Based on fan feedback, Drifted.com has added 12 new cars exclusive to the game: 37 stunning cars stored in your garage, with an improved tuning menu that shows players the score multiplier, power, weight and speed with each improving. Among the most popular requests were some of the most impressive modern drift chassis, such as the Toyota GR Supra and the BMW E92 M3.
- The inclusion of exclusive tracks in the original game had earned a cult following; in Drift Hunters MAX, players can race on 12 exciting tracks, including an incredible touge track along a parking lot, allowing players to hone their wall-scratching abilities. Track appearances are now more visually impressive.
Drift Hunters MAX was recently launched on YouTube on February 4, 2022 by rising drifting star, Max Cotton, who competed at the highest levels of professional drifting in the UK and Europe aged just 15. Max is also a huge fan of the original game.
While testing the game on the road, Max commented, “I’m just going to be here at 7 tomorrow morning still playing this game…I might just quit pro drifting and play Drift Hunters MAX all the time!”
Founder and CEO of Drifted.com, Joseph Terrell, says, “The original Drift Hunters game was hugely popular among drift fans thanks to its realistic physics and similarities to real-world drifting. However, despite its popularity, Drift Hunters did not receive updates for several years. But we noticed how loyal and passionate the fans are and so we made the decision in 2021 to reinvent the game so that they have a much improved gaming experience.
“Listening to fan requests for improvements, we’ve also delivered the series’ first-ever competition car – Max Cotton’s pro-spec Nissan Silvia PS13. The response has been incredible – so far we’ve got 20 000 active Drift Hunters MAX accounts, created by players in the US, UK and Australia.
“We sincerely believe that any automotive enthusiast will enjoy what Drift
Hunters MAX has to offer. Already very popular with young people, the game is free, fast and convenient to play wherever you are.
Drifted.com is constantly listening to fan feedback and intends to release new game updates as often as possible.