Download Phoenix Browser for Windows 10 and 11 [32/64 bit]
- Phoenix Browser is a compact yet feature-rich, fast and completely free mobile web browser for Android devices.
- Some of its key features include mobile data backup, built-in ad blocker, built-in video player or breaking news.
- Amazingly, this web browser can also work on your Windows 10 and 11 desktops/laptops using an Android emulator.
XINSTALL BY CLICKING ON THE DOWNLOAD FILE
If you like the features of Phoenix browser and want to download it on your Windows 10 & 11 (32/64 bit) PC, we are here to help you.
A surprisingly fast browser with unique features such as smart video download, breaking news or built-in video player, Phoenix is lesser known but very powerful.
However, since Phoenix Browser was originally developed only for Android mobile devices, you may wonder if it works with Windows 10/11.
But, if you are looking for the best browsers for Windows 11 based on speed and security, we have a list for you in our in-depth article.
Is Phoenix supported on Windows 10 and 11?
The Phoenix browser, in its originality, is a mobile web browser specifically designed, especially for Android smartphones and tablets.
However, if you want to use it on Windows 10, you will need to install an Android APK and then run the browser.
On the other hand, Windows 11 now supports installing Android apps on the platform using Windows Subsystem for Android which must be installed on your PC.
So, if you are wondering how to install Phoenix browser on PC (Windows 10/11), we have a quick guide for you.
Even though Phoenix is a very well-designed browser, it is specially designed for mobile devices. This can make it difficult to adapt the application to Windows.
An excellent alternative can be Opera, a browser that works perfectly on PC, Mac and Android. This browser comes with a generous bag of features that increase your protection and privacy: an ad blocker and a tracker blocker are already built-in, not to mention the free built-in VPN.
A lightweight browser with unique built-in features to improve security and privacy.
How do I download and install Phoenix on my PC?
1. Download and install Phoenix on Windows 10
- Install a trusted Android emulator on your PC.
- For example, we installed BlueStacks.
- Once installed, launch the emulator, and click on the Play store app shortcut on home screen.
- Then log in with your Google ID.
- Now look for the Phoenix Browser and when you see the result, click on the Install button.
2. Download and install Phoenix on Windows 11
To install Phoenix Browser in Windows 11, you can run Google Play Store on Windows 11 using Ubuntu Terminal as explained in our article.
Now follow the instructions below to proceed with the installation of the Phoenix Browser:
- Launch Google Play Store and log in with your Google identifiers.
- Now type Phoenix browser in the search bar and press Walk in.
- On the application page, click Install.
Once installed, you can now start browsing the Phoenix browser on your Windows 11 PC.
How do I make Phoenix my default browser?
Since you cannot directly access Phoenix Browser on Windows 10 but through an Android Emulator, you have no choice but to set it as your default browser on Windows.
However, you can set it as the default browser on your Android device as shown below:
- On your android device, click the gear icon (Settings).
- Below Settingsscroll down and tap apps.
- Then press Choose default apps.
- Now press the Navigator possibility of application.
5. In the next section, select Phoenix browser in the Settingsto set it as the default browser.
You can now use Phoenix Browser as the default browser on your Android device.
Can the Phoenix browser download movies?
Yes, Phoenix Browser is known for its smart download feature which allows you to download movies from websites for free.
It automatically detects videos on any website except YouTube and displays a download icon to help you download the video.
You can follow the instructions below to download any video from any webpage using Phoenix browser:
- Open the Phoenix browser, go to the website and navigate to the video you want to download.
- Click on the blue To download button that appears at the bottom right.
- Then in the Media detectorselect the video file to download the file.
Once downloaded, you can enjoy the movie offline on your Phoenix browser and save data.
Phoenix Browser is a popular Android app with over 50 million downloads on the Google Play Store already. Moreover, it only occupies 7.4MB of your mobile phone memory.
So, if you want to download Phoenix browser on Windows 10 and 11 and enjoy its unique features, you can follow our solutions above.
But, if you are looking for the best browsers for Android that only use a small amount of RAM, you can refer to our in-depth article for more information.
If you have any other browser questions, drop a message in the comments below.
Start a conversation